Dinah Loeb specialises in complex family litigation. She is experienced in all courts including the Court of Appeal, undertaking work on the South Eastern Circuit, Western Circuit and London. Dinah is qualified to take on direct access work
In financial disputes and solutions, Dinah’s main areas of practice are:
- Ancillary relief on divorce/ civil partnership dissolution
- Claims under the Inheritance Act (Provision for Families and Dependants)
- Financial claims on behalf of children
- Property disputes between unmarried couples
She is regularly instructed in complex middle- and high-net-worth cases including disputes involving businesses, asset tracing and property held overseas or by third parties.
Dinah has substantial experience in complex public law cases representing parents, children and local authorities, involving non-accidental injury, sexual abuse and chronic neglect issues.
She is regularly instructed on behalf of parents seeking child arrangement orders and is experienced in cases involving applications to remove children permanently from the UK, international child abduction and private law guardian cases.
- Child arrangement orders concerning where children live and how much family contact they should have
- Disputes regarding education
- Disputes regarding medical treatment
- Applications to remove children from the jurisdiction
- Child abduction, to and from the jurisdiction