Patrick joined chambers as a pupil in October 2023 and will specialise in family law.
Prior to pupillage, Patrick worked as a County Court Advocate in courts across London, the South East, and the East of England. Patrick gained experience across civil hearings and applications in the County and High Courts as well as having conduct of small claims trials. Patrick’s Instructing solicitors routinely recommended and requested his services.
Patrick completed his bar training with an integrated LLM specialising in Family Law and Advanced Criminal Advocacy. Alongside his studies, he volunteered with Citizens Advice and Care4Calais, during which time he produced a dissertation considering the barriers to accessing clinical legal advice. He was awarded the highest grade in his cohort and received the “CLS Prize for Outstanding LLM Clinical Work – Pro Bono Community.
Patrick was also elected to the executive committee of ‘Neurodiversity in Law’, a national organisation focused on raising awareness around neurodiversity in the legal professions.
In his spare time Patrick enjoys rowing, cycling, and carriage driving.
Achievements, appointments and memberships
- History BA (Hons) – First Class – King’s College, University of London
- Graduate Diploma in Law, and LLM Bar Vocational Studies – The City Law School, City, University of London
- The Droop Scholarship – The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn
- The Barristers’ Speech in Reply to The Master of the Rolls, Sir Geoffrey Vos – The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn
- The Senior Moot, City Law School, Semi-finalist
- CLS Prize for Outstanding LLM Clinical Work – Pro Bono Community
Year of Call: 2023
Core Practice Areas: