Lauren joined chambers as a pupil in April 2023 and is building experience in all of chambers’ practice areas.
Prior to pupillage, Lauren worked as a Risk Assessor in the new business department of a family-run personal injury firm. As well as developing client communication skills whilst working with a diverse range of clients, Lauren analysed often serious and complex injury cases to determine whether to offer conditional fee agreements.
Alongside her Bar training, Lauren volunteered within the BPP Legal Advice Clinic. This involved conducting conference appointments with clients, researching relevant law and drafting concise letters of advice on a range of familial issues. In this role, Lauren supported clients through issues including divorce and separation, child arrangements and domestic abuse.
Outside of work, Lauren enjoys dog walks across the coast and South Downs. She also enjoys skiing and travelling to new countries.
Achievements, appointments and memberships
- LLB – First Class – University of Southampton
- Dean’s List Award for undergraduate academic performance
- LLM Legal Practice (Bar) – Distinction – BPP
- Advocacy Scholarship – BPP
- Inner Temple PASS Scholarship
- The Honourable Society of the Inner Temple
- Runner-up of the GNLU International Moot Court Competition, 2020
- Semi-finalist of the ESU Essex Court Chambers National Moot, 2019
- Runner-up of the University of Southampton Moot at the Supreme Court, 2019
Year of Call: 2022
Core Practice Areas: