Our barristers specialise in planning law.
Our team includes barristers who specialise in planning and environmental law, including expertise in sustainable development. They can advise on a full range of development, land and property issues.
Their planning and property experience includes advocacy and advice work for local authorities, public agencies, companies and individual clients.
Our planning law barristers have the expertise and experience they need to successfully navigate complex situations to achieve optimal outcomes.
Our team will undertake work involving:
- Affordable Housing
- Assets of Community Value
- CIL charging schedules
- Commons and village greens
- Compulsory purchase orders
- Development consents
- Development Plans
- Energy & Utilities Enforcement
- Enforcement appeals
- Examination of local and neighbourhood plans
- Judicial Review & Statutory Challenges Lands Tribunal
- Planning applications and appeals
- Public Rights of Way
- Statutory orders involving highways and Public Rights of Way
- Birkbeck College