“I would just like to say how brilliant brave and thoroughly admirable I thought Louise was. She is wonderful.”
Louise accepts instructions in Family Law. She is a specialist in Care and Child Arrangements. She provides top tier services to both professional and lay clients. She has also dealt with DOLs and disclosure applications in the High Court.
Louise continues to receive a high volume of instructions to represent children via their guardians. Louise is also trusted to represent the most vulnerable of parents, and prides herself on providing robust yet pragmatic representation and advice.
Private Law/Child Arrangements
Louise accepts instructions to deal with cases that involve the breakdown of contacts between children and parents, and is regularly instructed on 16.4 ‘children’ cases.
Louise provides several seminars per year to Solicitor clients. You can find more information on the seminars that Louise has provided, here
Achievements, appointments and memberships
- Master in Law (Exempting) with First Class Honours – Northumbria University 2015
- BPTC Very Competent equivalent – Northumbria University 2015
- Member of the Honourable Middle Temple
- Middle Temple Student Representative (2014/2015)
- Middle Temple Chrystal Macmillan Prize 2015
- Member of Family Law Bar Association (FLBA)
- Member of (ALC) Association of Lawyers for Children