Westgate Chambers are sponsoring Dispute Resolution Day. The event, presented by Resolution’s East and West Sussex Regional Groups, will take place on June 15th at the American Express Community Stadium, Brighton.
The event includes a diverse speaking panel who will cover a wide range of pressing family law issues. The panel includes:
- Angela Lake-Carroll who will deliver the keynote address
- A presentation by Michael Edwards and Francesca Dowse from 4PB on how Arbitration fits with other DR processes
- A presentation by Edward Cooke about Child inclusive Mediation
- A workshop with Camilla Wells and Dr Bruce McEwan dealing with Vicarious Trauma
- A presentation from Helen Adam on The Family Law Language Project
- An update from James Evans from Our Family Wizard
Westgate Chambers joins 4PB, Our Family Wizard, Rhea and East Anglia DNA as the sponsors and we are very proud to play our part in bringing this exciting event to life.
Tickets are now on sale at £120 + VAT for members or £125 + VAT for non-members and you can either book a ticket by contacting Tara Sanger at Kay & Pascoe or you can download an application form here.